- I will never be yoked together with an unbeliever by marrying him (her) out of the faith after I am saved.
2 Cor. 6:14-18; 1 Cor. 6:15-20.
- I will never forsake the assembling together of the saints but will be present at every service, except when it is impossible to attend. 10:25; Matt. 18:20.
- I will never be intoxicated with wine or any strong drink.
Proverbs 20:1; Isaiah 28:7.
- I will use no tobacco for smoking, chewing or habit-forming ways.
- I will always abstain from those things that or which would appear evil to my brethren in the church and to the unsaved.
1 Thessalonians 5:22 and Romans 14:21.
- I will take no evil report against an Elder or any member of my assembly except there are witnesses present.
1 Timothy 5:19 and Titus 3:2
- I will never allow myself to possess corrupt thoughts or judge the saints wrongfully, but will think the best of things I cannot understand until I am able to prove otherwise.
4:8; Titus 1:15, 1 Cor. 13:5; St. Matt. 5:8.
- I will always give due respect to those who are above me in the work of the Lord, whatever may be their office in the church.
Hebrew 13:17; Eph. 6:1.
- I will never rebuke an Elder or Minister but will admonish them s fathers.
1 Timothy 5:1.
- I will have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness but will reprove the wrong I know of in any member of my assembly. If no amendment I will take two or three others to help adjust the matter. If this fails to bring the desired results, I will take it to the church.
Matthew 18:15-17; Ephesians 5:11; Leviticus 19:1
- I will never render evil to any member of my assembly for any wrong they may have done me but will be quick to forgive.
Roman 12:17-21; Matthew 18:21-22; St. Luke 17:3-5; 1 Thessalonians 5-15; 1 Peter 3:9; Colossians 3:13.
- I will never divorce my wife or husband after that I am saved, but if he or she chooses to leave and divorce me I will never remarry as long as he or she is physically alive.
1 Cor. 7:10-17; St. Matt. 5:32, 19:7-9; Mark 10:4-12; St. Luke 16:18 and Romans 7:2-3.
- Upon the first day of the week I will always give tithes and offerings as God hath prospered me during the week.
3:8-12; 1 Cor. 7:10-17; St. Matt. 5:32, 19:7-9; Mark 10:4-12; St. Luke 16:18 and Romans 7:2-3
- I will always share with the saints a part of the financial or other obligations of my assembly when I am called upon to do so.
2 Cor. 8:10-14.
- I will endeavor by the grace of God to live a holy, perfect and upright life wherever I go in this present world.
1 Peter 1:15; St. Matthew 5:48; Colossians 1:22 and 28; Hebrew 6:1, 13:21; Romans 12:1 and Psalms 37:37.
- I will not stir strife and war among the saints but will live peaceably and do my best to help them live in harmony.
James 4:1, 3:14;, Romans 12:18, 13:13; Matthew 5:9.
- I will never be a busybody or a tattler.
1 Tim. 5:13, 2 Thessalonians. 3:11; 1 Peter 4:15.
- I will never take my brother or sister in the Lord before the law of courts, but will take them to the church in matters we cannot settle. 1 Cor. 6:1-8; and Deuteronomy 17:8.
- I will always report to the church whenever I am sick and report the sickness of other members whenever I know of them.
- I will subject myself to all civil governments and magistrates as long as their laws do not prevent my worshipping the Lord.
Matt. 17:24-27, 22:17-21; 1 Peter 2:13-17; and Titus 3:1
- I will endeavor to live clean so that I will always be worthy to partake of the Lord's supper and washing of the saints feet.
Gen 14:18; 1 Cor. 11:17-32; St. John 13:1-17; 1 Tim. 5:10
- I will do my best to grow my children in the fear and admonition of the Lord and be a perfect example before them.
Proverb 13:24, 19:18, 22:6 and 15, 29:15; 1 Peter 2:21
- As a saint I will always be dressed modestly.
1 Tim. 2:9-10, Deuteronomy. 22:5; Pet. 3:3-4; Isaiah 3:16-24.
- As a woman I will not usurp authority over the man in the church.
1 Timothy 2:11-14; 1 Peter 3:5-